What Is 21st Century Cranberry Juice?
This review for 21st Century Cranberry Juice will help inform and advise customers on whether or not to purchase this product. 21st Century Cranberry Juice is a drink that is meant to help urinary healthy by helping with cystitis symptoms, odor, incontinence, gout, and muscular cramps. This product can be purchased through the manufacturer’s website, as well as a number of other websites.
21st Century Cranberry Juice is 100% pure cranberry juice. It is not sweetened by sugar, as sugar causes the beneficial properties of cranberries to become ineffective.
The benefits of 100% cranberry juice include:
- Relieving Cystitis Symptoms – It helps combat symptoms such as frequent and painful urination. Cranberries help stop E.Coli bacteria from sticking to the lining of the urinary tract and helps flush them from the bladder.
- Decreases Unpleasant Odor – Cranberries help deodorize the urinary tract.
- Incontinence – Cranberries have been known to help reduce mucus build-up in the bladder
- Gout – Cranberries help get rid of uric acid in kidneys. This can help relieve painful gout symptoms.
- Muscular Cramps – Cranberries are high in potassium. The potassium helps relieve cramping and muscle spasms.
21st Century Cranberry Juice helps decrease the chance of bacteria from grouping together, which can cause bladder infections, urinary tract infections, and other urinary conditions.
21st Century Cranberry Juice is made from cranberries grown in the USA. These cranberries contain:
- Antioxidants A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin B
There are no directions listed on any website with information about 21st Century Cranberry Juice. It is recommended to keep out of reach of children. Read all labels and information that arrives with the product.
21st Century Cranberry Juice is offered on the manufacturer’s site for 99.95 MYR, which translates to $24.70. The site offers free shipping and changes its discounted products daily. It can also be found on other sites:
- Amazon is selling a 508ml bottle for $13.30, but there is a $31.58 shipping fee.
- Guardian.com is selling a 500ml bottle for $26.40.
Possible Side Effects
There are no side effects listed on any websites with information about 21st Century Cranberry Juice.
However, according to livestrong.com there are side effects to drinking too much cranberry juice:
- Upset stomach.
- Developing kidney stones.
- High blood sugar levels.
- Bleeding and bruising in those who take heart medication or blood thinners.
However, these side effects are not a result of 21st Century Cranberry Juice and are just general-reported effects from drinking too much cranberry juice. Consult a doctor for more information.
21st Century does offer a 30-day money back guarantee. One opened product can be returned; all others must be sealed in the package to be eligible for a refund. To receive full refund instructions, contact their customer service department.
The Bottom Line
This product is 100% cranberry juice, meaning there are no additives. It can also help improve many urinary and bladder infections. However, the product is manufactured overseas, and can be expensive to purchase, depending on conversion and shipping fees. There are also no reviews about this product, indicating it may not be widely used.